Are anti cellulite creams effective? How do anti cellulite creams work?
Wouldn't you like to know if anti cellulite creams actually work or are just a con? I just wonder how many beauty products actually do what they say they do. I guess it kind of depends on your expectations: in reality these creams can never make you actually lose weight, but what they can do is to smoothen the skin and diminish cellulite. Let's just see how to choose the best anti cellulite product for you.
How do anti cellulite slimming cream work?
Cellulite is as natural as pimples, it's a biological phenomena that affects more than 85% of women. Usually cellulite appears on the hips, thighs, stomach and buttocks. These areas store fat accumulated by our bodies, then use it up. The problem is that sometimes our fat cells store more than they're able to get rid of, making the excess fat bulge and give our skin an irregular appearance, that cottage cheese look we all loath.
Slimming creams contain molecules that work on the fat cell receptors to get rid of the stubborn fat or stop it from storing there. They also facilitate the elimination of fat and smooth the skin.
What you need to know about anti cellulite slimming creams
1. Not all creams are created equally
Slimming creams, lifting creams, firming or anti cellulite creams don't always do the same thing. Not all skin creams penetrate the epidermis, but just firm and smooth out the skin. There are some creams that act on the fat mass and those are the ones you should probably be choosing if you want to remove cellulite.
So choose the skin care cream for your needs.
2. How to apply the anti cellulite cream?
Anti cellulite slimming creams should always be applied through soft, gentle, regular massage to activate micro circulation, decongest tissue and reestablish lymphatic flow. In addition to this, an anti cellulite massage increases the skin temperature, improving the absorption of the active ingredients in the anti cellulite cream.
3. Massaging different areas of the body:
- Arms: Massage from elbow towards the shoulder, paying particular attention to the inside of the arm.
- Stomach: Massage in circular movements in a clockwise direction, rubbing in the cream.
- Hips and buttocks: Place your hands flat on each side of your pelvis and make big circular movements, applying increasing pressure going up to the waist.
- Legs: Start from the knee towards the top of the thigh, in little circles.
4. A new generation of anti cellulite creams
These are actually a combo of anti cellulite creams and steamers. They leave an invisible film on the skin and act all day long. Some block enzymes responsible for the formation of lipids, others slow down the process of fat absorption.
And steamers are time-savers because you don't need to massage; you just have a shot of the steamer after your shower and its action continues until your next shower.
Advice on how to reduce cellulite
- be patient and persevere. results will show after 2-3 months if you apply the anti cellulite cream twice a day.
- read the label and see what the active ingredients in the anti cellulite creams are: choose the firming actives such as silicium, caffeine, centella asiatica, essential oils, bococa and the like. They help drain impurities from the body, smoothen cellulite and tone.
- hydrate your body and skin. drink at least 1.5 liters of water daily.